

This is Largo, captain of the amigo pirates. Behind his back is his brown guitar, that he even plays during battles.
And just to state my opinion, its about time they got someone on this level of HOT! I used to wonder if Lafite, Crocodile, Cabji, or Bayan were the hottest, but Largo blew them out of the water. Its so cute when he falls asleep at the most random times : ) He has the power of the net-net fruit, which lets him create a sticky net, a net of his body (used mostly for dodging), or net/cages of anything he ingests. He is often crying, whether for others or if he sad when a weak enemy doesnt know when to quit. When I first saw this guy I was head over heels!!!!One more thing, Largo is super
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOTTTTTTT!!!!!

Check out sakevisual.com
ReplyDeleteIt is from Apphia Yu - she does visual novels and realistair